The Little Learners Early Intervention Program uses all of the below strategies to help children learn.
- Build on a child’s interest
- Offer a predictable schedule
- Develop joint attention, communication and social understanding
- Teach tasks as a series of simple steps
- Reinforce appropriate behaviors
- Make use of visual strategies to help understanding
- Parent education during class time and in support group settings
To schedule a tour of our Little Learners early Intervention Program contact our Program Director Lusine Martirosyan at 818-788-4121 ext. 109.